Sunday, January 20, 2008

New Job

I changed jobs. I have been at this new job for 5 months and am really enjoying it. It is challenging, rewarding- I am using my creative side. I am definitely not bored! Amdist the enjoyment- I am stressed.... I lay away thinking--- am I doing a good job? am I earning my keep? My mind is constantly a whirlwind of thoughts. I know I am doing a good job- but the worry creaps in. I realize that there is no perfect situation. My other job was boring - non stressful- but with it, I felt trapped- with no meaning. Now, I have meaning in my life- have worth through my job and yet, the stress. I think I will take the latter. I have assurance that God has guided me to this place- after many, many months of prayer. He knows best and I am so thankful for the place I am at in my life!

No comments: